Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Price FSD Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anybody else still waiting for features to unlock “AP or FSD” that ordered @ new price?Ordered morning of Mar6,nothing yet.
In Tesla forum, they said you have to have at least 2019.4 + and then go to auto-pilot setting to activate it

Ordered AP on Mar 6th too, just got the confirmation screen. No email no invoice at all ? Standard Tesla service as usual !

I haven’t seen a post yet from any Canadians getting AP on their cars yet. Anyone?
I think mine just failed to install.

Got in car tonight after dinner and saw a screen saying autopilot trial is installing put in park take foot off brake should take a minute. Waited ten minutes didn't go away. Finally drove off with it covering the GPS part of the screen. Eventually got tired of no GPS so rebooted while driving. I think then it said thanks for buying autopilot once it rebooted not sure as I was driving. All I know for sure is there were two buttons one said ok and the other said view settings. It opened autopilot settings but it was the old settings with no new autopilot features...

Kind of sad. Will check again tomorrow morning.

Edit: I am on 2018.50.6

Attachments

• 20190308_224843.jpg
    20190308_224843.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 47
Just got a software update notification. Pressed install from my phone. Will update after it finishes.
Got 2019.5.15 from 2018.50.6

And that trial installing message came back when I got in the car.

Rebooted got dog mode folding mirrors based on location but no sentry mode. Also got blind spot chime.

No autopilot yet.

Edit: Powered off from the menu and once I powered on the trial install came back again. Going to leave it overnight in case it eventually finishes.

Last edited:
To those that just brought the Autopilot, can you verify "Assisted Lane Changes" is still available without purchasing the FSP?

Assisted Lane Changes: Vehicle changes lanes automatically once it's safe to do so by turning on the blinker towards the desired lane.

I think it does.

I think mine just failed to install.

Got in car tonight after dinner and saw a screen saying autopilot trial is installing put in park take foot off brake should take a minute. Waited ten minutes didn't go away. Finally drove off with it covering the GPS part of the screen. Eventually got tired of no GPS so rebooted while driving. I think then it said thanks for buying autopilot once it rebooted not sure as I was driving. All I know for sure is there were two buttons one said ok and the other said view settings. It opened autopilot settings but it was the old settings with no new autopilot features...

Kind of sad. Will check again tomorrow morning.

Edit: I am on 2018.50.6

Same issue here. However, after reboot AP trial window reappears shortly thereafter....will wait a while to see if updates completes successfully.