Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pristine 2019 Model 3 For Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve ordered a Model Y and need to sell my 2019 Model 3 to make room for the new vehicle.

Pearl White Multi-Coat, Black Interior, 18” Aero Wheels, Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive, Long Range, AP, Full Self-Driving Capability.

ToughPro front & back floor mats, and bios trunk & frunk cargo mats included.

Odometer: 1047

Pristine, like new with no dings, scratches or mechanical deficiencies. None smoking environment. Garaged.

Asking $50,600.

I’ve ordered a Model Y and need to sell my 2019 Model 3 to make room for the new vehicle.

Pearl White Multi-Coat, Black Interior, 18” Aero Wheels, Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive, Long Range, AP, Full Self-Driving Capability.

ToughPro front & back floor mats, and bios trunk & frunk cargo mats included.

Odometer: 1047

Pristine, like new with no dings, scratches or mechanical deficiencies. None smoking environment. Garaged.

Asking $50,600.

Might want to post this in the ‘For Sale’ section of Tesla Motors Club. You may get more traffic and interested buyers.

Amazing resale of these cars. Considering you probably got a tax rebate, if you get your price, it's almost like a free car for a year. Any other car in the 50K price range would have lost $10-15K.

I agree and hopping to do the same with my SR 3 when the SR Y or Cybertruck is released. Helps that the SR Black has gone up in price a bit too.

What did you pay for it? I’m always very curious what the Tesla trades are for rather new and low mileage cars. I debated a couple times about trading my SR for a long range or even a used LR RWD.
$59,990 plus the typical $1,200 delivery and then taxes. The red paint and white interior are up-charges but really make the cars (in my opinion) $15,000 loss on a 6 month old car if you count tax plus a couple hundred in paperwork. I traded our X in on the P3 and lost over $60k on a 12,000 mile X. I love the P3 but thinking of moving back to a Performance X or possibly the PY. It kills me because my cars are cleaner when I trade them in than when Tesla delivers them new.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: alloverx
$59,990 plus the typical $1,200 delivery and then taxes. The red paint and white interior are up-charges but really make the cars (in my opinion) $15,000 loss on a 6 month old car if you count tax plus a couple hundred in paperwork. I traded our X in on the P3 and lost over $60k on a 12,000 mile X. I love the P3 but thinking of moving back to a Performance X or possibly the PY. It kills me because my cars are cleaner when I trade them in than when Tesla delivers them new.

up-charges, clean etc are worth more to a private party

Some states you would only pay tax on the difference between the trade in value and the selling price of the new. Still really rough taking a $12k hit after 6 months....

Amazing resale of these cars. Considering you probably got a tax rebate, if you get your price, it's almost like a free car for a year. Any other car in the 50K price range would have lost $10-15K.
My original cost was $58,200 + TTL. Deducting the #3,500 tax rebate, my net is $54,700. The $50,600 asking price represents a depreciation higher than what I'm seeing on the internet.
Go for the Y but a bit high on selling the 3 at $50,600.
Thanks for the comment. I'm having trouble finding comparable "solds" and having to pretty much base my price on "for sale" numbers.