Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Problem with traffic lights 🚦 and autopilot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok …very brief story … just got delivered a LR model y with FSD ..

Things that are not working (can’t even see on the menu)
FSD visualization Preview
Navigate on autopilot

In essence non of this features work and can’t even see where to turn on

Attachments

• 1C83FFE2-6310-4871-8BA5-2BB37D6D7C89.jpeg
    1C83FFE2-6310-4871-8BA5-2BB37D6D7C89.jpeg
    667.1 KB · Views: 91
Ok …very brief story … just got delivered a LR model y with FSD ..

Things that are not working (can’t even see on the menu)
FSD visualization Preview
Navigate on autopilot

In essence non of this features work and can’t even see where to turn on

As you pointed out, those features should be in your Autopilot menu.

The fact they are missing could be that the car thinks you did not pay FSD.

Please reach out to Tesla or book an appointment pointing out the fact that your car has a standard Autopilot menu but not FSD menu. Service Center then could push a new firmware update over the air to reflect the fact that you did pay for FSD (and they won't need you to show up for the appointment after that).

As you pointed out, those features should be in your Autopilot menu.

The fact they are missing could be that the car thinks you did not pay FSD.

Please reach out to Tesla or book an appointment pointing out the fact that your car has a standard Autopilot menu but not FSD menu. Service Center then could push a new firmware update over the air to reflect the fact that you did pay for FSD (and they won't need you to show up for the appointment after that).
Well as I understand it , you don’t need the FSD for being able to se see traffic lights 🚦 on the screen , as for the FSD at least when in autopilot I can change lanes with out disengagement of the autopilot.. you can only do that with FSD right ?

Well as I understand it , you don’t need the FSD for being able to se see traffic lights 🚦 on the screen , as for the FSD at least when in autopilot I can change lanes with out disengagement of the autopilot.. you can only do that with FSD right ?

You are correct.

A cheaper version for those who don't want to pay is Enhanced Autopilot and it does allow Auto Lane Change.

Still, the Autopilot menu displayed above is for free standard Autopilot and not FSD.