Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Problems After Emergency Frunk Release

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My car was parked out of AT&T service area, so I used the emergency frunk release. I was able to get everything working again after retrieving the fob, but I'm curious why opening the frunk did not set off the alarm. I've been hearing creaking when cornering and the air bag light has been on, so I wonder if anyone else has experienced these as a result of doing an emergency release.

My car was parked out of AT&T service area, so I used the emergency frunk release. I was able to get everything working again after retrieving the fob, but I'm curious why opening the frunk did not set off the alarm. I've been hearing creaking when cornering and the air bag light has been on, so I wonder if anyone else has experienced these as a result of doing an emergency release.
First responder access to cut electrical wires. See: https://www.tesla.com/sites/default/files/downloads/2016_Model_X_Emergency_Response_Guide_en.pdf
Via: First Responders | Tesla
Lot of info on this: opening the frunk emergency tesla model x - Google Search