Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Used Model X 2018 new purchase, frunk won't open

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Love my new vehicle. It has been great. Was able to open it at the dealership and a few times after I purchased it, no problems. I went to a family gathering to show it off. Pressed the frunk button but it did not open. Tried it on the touch screen and it didn't open. I hear some mechanism trying to activate but nothing happens. The frunk appears yellow as if it is open on the screen but it remains closed in real life. Tried to search youtube on how to open it manually but I could not find the hole with the two little rope things to pull. Thanks for any advice.

Love my new vehicle. It has been great. Was able to open it at the dealership and a few times after I purchased it, no problems. I went to a family gathering to show it off. Pressed the frunk button but it did not open. Tried it on the touch screen and it didn't open. I hear some mechanism trying to activate but nothing happens. The frunk appears yellow as if it is open on the screen but it remains closed in real life. Tried to search youtube on how to open it manually but I could not find the hole with the two little rope things to pull. Thanks for any advice.

Did you remove the plastic cover to access the strings to pull?

GUID-C0A5B136-12A4-42AD-899C-F56669E9E149-online-en-US.png

Upvote 0