Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Problems with charging [salvage vehicle]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone, there is a problem, there are such errors and problems with charging, did someone encounter such a problem?
326BEDE1-E317-4F7E-9F6E-0FB1E3F997E2.jpeg

If you do a search for BMS_a063, you'll get a decent number of hits. Chances are good you'll need to get it serviced.

If you are really in Dnipro, I wonder where the nearest service center is.
I try to do everything myself, I got the car from the Copart, repaired it, replaced the 12V battery before the body repair, then the body was repaired at the service, I took the car away and now I can’t charge, I found a topic on the forum, many people changed the HV cable from the charging port, the second error HVP_w038 is confused me, maybe this is a problem with the High Voltage Controller?
When I got the car, even before the repair, I charged the car and everything worked.

Last edited:
I try to do everything myself, I got the car from the Copart, repaired it, replaced the 12V battery before the body repair, then the body was repaired at the service, I took the car away and now I can’t charge, I found a topic on the forum, many people changed the HV cable from the charging port, the second error HVP_w038 is confused me, maybe this is a problem with the High Voltage Controller?
When I got the car, even before the repair, I charged the car and everything worked.
Did you ever get a fix to this? Having the same error.