Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Start problem after accident [salvage vehicle]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello. I have problem to start my salvage tesla, pyrofuse is changed to original new one from dealer. Car still not start to drive. Damaged by accident are side panels, no accident defects around battery or engine.

Please look on my faults:

==========================

(moderator note)

Pictures removed at poster request

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe do you have photo or tips which one is that cable? Nobody opened battery cover under rear seat before me, I connected all which was disconnected for pyrofuse change.

Any ideas why I got pyromia fault? That is connected with pyrofuse but that part is installed new and from dealer.

Pyro fuse is on passenger side mounted to the shunt (on LHD vehicles). You must have touched shunt.

shunt_1.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: brainhouston
Faults in car:
my faults:
BMS_a179_HvpGpoRequestActive
BMS_a128_SW_shunt_MIA
HVP_w025_VerSupplyFaultHVP_w021_PyroMiaFault
HVP_w020_ShuntHwMiaFault

Photos was removed because VIN should not be visable.

Hi. Yes, BMS change solved pyriomia faults. But now is problem to register another BMS to car.

PDF with procedure.
I have same issue and test with another HVC module and got pyro reading . But when i went to program it needs to be same part number so i ordered new at tesla . Waiting on part and will let you guys know if it solve my problem as well