Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Problems with Teslarati Marketplace??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone had trouble ordering from Teslarati marketplace? I ordered Maxpider 3d floormats complete set on 7/13 and I have nothing. They charged my card on 7/13. I've sent an email and tried to call them with no response from either.

I realize the item is back ordered, but the website says 2-4 weeks and I'm past the 4 week point.

Has anyone had trouble ordering from Teslarati marketplace? I ordered Maxpider 3d floormats complete set on 7/13 and I have nothing. They charged my card on 7/13. I've sent an email and tried to call them with no response from either.

I realize the item is back ordered, but the website says 2-4 weeks and I'm past the 4 week point.
I ordered the complete set from Teslarati last week. No indication of ship date

Buyer beware. Teslarati will take your order but will NOT inform you that fulfilling the order can take months due to back-log and lead times.
At the very least, they should let you know, via their website, that certain items can take weeks to deliver. Not a transparent company.

WARNING about illegal marketing scam of Teslarati last week (Dec 17-18)
Last weekend Teslarati was advertising on its website that they were having a sale of their floor mat sets. There was a promo code given that was supposed to give the purchaser a good cash discount plus free shipping. It was supposed to end at midnight on Sunday night. I began to place an order for the entire set of deluxe mats from the 2023 Model Y. I entered the promo code and instead of applying it, a message appeared that the promo code was invalid. I looked at the shopping cart. No discount appeared and there was an additional shipping charge of $25 applied to the order. I did not complete payment as a result of this. I wrote to Teslarati support. I also found a phone number for them and called. I reached an answering machine. They did not reply to either the email nor to my phone call on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. On Wednesday I received an email simply stating that I should complete my order in the cart. It did not say anything about the invalid promo code for the sale. I called them again on Thursday and the person I reached told me that "only a very limited number of customers would get the sale price and free shipping." That is ILLEGAL FALSE ADVERTISING on their website. I told them on the phone that this was unfair and I should be entitled to the sale price and free shipping. Their answer was that the sale is over. Period! and no apology.