Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Protecting rear seats + kids + boosters

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have 3 kids, two of whom still require booster seats. I am smitten by my white interior but a bit freaked about the kids destroying it. I read it’s pretty durable and stain resistant, but I’m still nervous. Has anyone in a similar situation found a nice looking, reasonably priced solution? I have found some seat covers, but they are many hundreds of dollars and ugly.

Or has anyone been living with them as is and not had any issues?

I have 3 kids, two of whom still require booster seats. I am smitten by my white interior but a bit freaked about the kids destroying it. I read it’s pretty durable and stain resistant, but I’m still nervous. Has anyone in a similar situation found a nice looking, reasonably priced solution? I have found some seat covers, but they are many hundreds of dollars and ugly.

Or has anyone been living with them as is and not had any issues?

I've got the black interior and am worried about the kids so I got this and have been generally pleased:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07BTPSWC6

I also needed seat belt extenders from here Seat Belt Extender Pros™ - Your Source for Safe Seat Belt Extensions

I don't think that will work for you because it doesnt have a way for the middle kid to buckle up.

I have one 7 year old with a booster. Use the same old blue bath towel that was in my Volt for two years. Does the job in my 3 week old M3. Keeps all the plastic booster seat bottom edges from touching the M3 seating surfaces. KISS