Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PSA: PG&E and Edison offers $450-$500 rebate.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I totally forgot about that, thanks for posting. I claimed it last year but assumed this was a one time thing...but apparently not. Proverbial money hidden under the sofa cushions.
You can only get this rebate once per vehicle. From the PG&E website linked above:

• The vehicle, identified by its unique vehicle identification number (VIN), must not have previously received the Clean Fuel Rebate (even if there’s been a change in ownership).

You can only get this rebate once per vehicle. From the PG&E website linked above:

• The vehicle, identified by its unique vehicle identification number (VIN), must not have previously received the Clean Fuel Rebate (even if there’s been a change in ownership).

Correct, but if you're with Edison in SoCal you can qualify with a used car. The VIN is good for 3 credits (change of ownership required).

That's what I thought...and yes, I got a follow up email stating the above when I submitted my application. Oh well.

• Helpful
Reactions: McManX