Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PUP Brakes - 19" Geminis?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are photos floating around and it seems some people have done this. But Tesla won't allow you to order wheel sets, and cannot confirm if they fit.

Does anyone happen to know definitively...will the 19" Geminis fit over the Performance brakes? I'd like to pick up a set used online for my winter wheels, but have some anxiety whether they'll work out or not. I know there are other aftermarket options, but the cost for something nice or that is already mounted and ready can easily approach $4K. Still dumbfounded Tesla is not any closer to having any OEM set or even tire. Thanks for any insights.

How do we order them from Tesla?

I called but I only got the sales department and not parts on the phone. Can we order on the site or any direct route?

sure wish tire rack or T Sportline would sell them

Order and pickup of TPMS through the Milwaukee service center was straight forward. Having an actual contact in parts made that possible and he was really helpful. I know unfortunately this is often not the case elsewhere.