Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Purchased used MS , not sure if i have sirius XM or not

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i just purchased used MS 2018 and it shows SiriusXM icon but when i click on it there is nothing, just white empty space.
Does it mean my MS does not have it?

Attachments

• 273529860_4970005543059888_1144870228573390677_n.jpg
    273529860_4970005543059888_1144870228573390677_n.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 64
Have you subscribed to Sirius XM? If you have, your car can get it. If you have not, only the subscription channel will work. Sometimes it doesn't work even when you pay for it due to current software bugs. The capability comes with the car, but it is not free. If you scroll to the right past All Channels in the image you posted, you should see Subscription. It will have your radio ID you need to subscribe with SiriusXM and prove you have a SiriusXM radio in your car.

Have you subscribed to Sirius XM? If you have, your car can get it. If you have not, only the subscription channel will work. Sometimes it doesn't work even when you pay for it due to current software bugs. The capability comes with the car, but it is not free. If you scroll to the right past All Channels in the image you posted, you should see Subscription. It will have your radio ID you need to subscribe with SiriusXM and prove you have a SiriusXM radio in your car.
But i dont see even basic free channel, nothing.. I have Sirius xm in my other cars and i know even without prescription i can see sirius XM info. You can see in my picture there is just empty space below with no additional info from XM

Yes, that could be a bug, and you should hear the subscription channel. Go over to Subscription and see if your car can see the radio ID. Reboot the car outside where it can see the satellites and try again. Once you get your radio id, you can also refresh your radio to the current level by going to Sirius online. First, you must get the subscription channel.

Reactions: vegasko