Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pandora, Plex and Sirius XM

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any chance of getting Pandora, Sirius XM or Plex apps to be able to be installed in the model 3?
I have quite the music collection and would love to see these able to be used as apps. The browser editions are hit or miss
and do not always work properly.

Also just wanted to say I have had my model 3 for about 3 months now and LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!.. If anyone is thinking about getting one
just do it!. That's all I can say!

The only way to get apps installed in a Tesla is for Tesla to implement them. I think they already have a Sirius XM app but it’s probably only available in certain models. I haven’t heard about any plans to add support for Pandora or Plex, but Tesla doesn’t typically announce new software features ahead of time. When they added support for Apple Music, it just showed up.

I have Sirius XM in my other car and it comes with the app access but to use BT to connect etc its just a pain and it does
not work that great when doing so but thank you guys for the answer. Happy to be here and part of this community.

The API seems to be about accessing information for a fleet of cars, not for apps to be installed within the Tesla OS itself.

Unfortunately we still have not cracked how to get SiriusXM working on Ryzen cars, but it is an app that is pre-loaded into all cars. It just doesn't play anything.

The API seems to be about accessing information for a fleet of cars, not for apps to be installed within the Tesla OS itself.

Unfortunately we still have not cracked how to get SiriusXM working on Ryzen cars, but it is an app that is pre-loaded into all cars. It just doesn't play anything.

Sirius XM is already loaded on the Model 3? how do i access it?