Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PURCHASING EXPERIENCE

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We often write negative experiences about the hazzle if purchasing a new vevicle, but we never take the time to write when we do gave a great experience so here is mine: I had the most amazing experience purchasing our new 2017 Model S. i have purchased many vehicles, one every two years, and never had such plesant purchasing experience as we did with the entire West Palm Beach Center. it was no pressure, plesant, fun and interactive. Everyone was amazing!! from Jeremie, the first person we met to Giovanni who gave us a test drive to Kyle who did our flawless finance, 1,49% interest, to Devon who conducted the delivery of the car. I highly recommed these dealership.

I didn't deal with financing, but my experience was similar. My car will be a year old in a couple of weeks and it's still far more fun to drive than any car I've ever driven, and Tesla has always treated me very well.

We often write negative experiences about the hazzle if purchasing a new vevicle, but we never take the time to write when we do gave a great experience so here is mine: I had the most amazing experience purchasing our new 2017 Model S. i have purchased many vehicles, one every two years, and never had such plesant purchasing experience as we did with the entire West Palm Beach Center. it was no pressure, plesant, fun and interactive. Everyone was amazing!! from Jeremie, the first person we met to Giovanni who gave us a test drive to Kyle who did our flawless finance, 1,49% interest, to Devon who conducted the delivery of the car. I highly recommed these dealership.
I have found everyone I have dealt with is high on enthusiasm. Unfortunately it seems like Tesla often keeps their local staff in the dark.