Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Purchasing Used From Tesla But Wheels Different

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I placed an order on a used model s on Tesla but the wheels shown on the photos are different than the build sheet. Cyclone wheels are on build sheet but standard are on the car. Anyone run into a similar situation and any remedies?

Thanks!

What was on the car in the pictures they posted? When you say build sheet do you mean the original build or on what the car had on the used site? It’s not uncommon for people to change out their wheels during ownership because of damage etc. Tesla May have even changed them out because of excessive damage. I know my car had primacy tires in the pictures On their used site but it was delivered with pilot sport 3’s that were brand new.

What was on the car in the pictures they posted? When you say build sheet do you mean the original build or on what the car had on the used site? It’s not uncommon for people to change out their wheels during ownership because of damage etc. Tesla May have even changed them out because of excessive damage. I know my car had primacy tires in the pictures On their used site but it was delivered with pilot sport 3’s that were brand new.

Shows the standard wheels but after purchase I was looking through photos again and noticed the stock photo showed different wheels. That's when I noticed optioned was actually cyclone wheels on the Teslas used car site.

I placed an order on a used model s on Tesla but the wheels shown on the photos are different than the build sheet. Cyclone wheels are on build sheet but standard are on the car. Anyone run into a similar situation and any remedies?

Thanks!
My used P85D was advertised as having 21 inch wheels but the pictures they sent showed regular 19s. I pointed it out before I purchased and they said they would order brand new 21s for me. Lucky for me they ordered Arachnids (car was originally supposed to have turbines). I got to keep the 19s as well.

Reactions: Kenx008