Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Putting in my Model X Order today!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm so excited. My wife and I have been looking and testing the waters on a new car purchase for a while and checked out the Model X in person and fell in love.

We did the test drive and we were totally sold. The car is eerily quiet and is one of the most comfortable cars we've driven.

Just have a small question. I want to ensure I get the free supercharging so I was wondering if anyone had a refferal code for me to use so I can get the free charging and 500$ Tesla credit.

Been lurking for a while and glad to finally join in the fun.

I'm so excited. My wife and I have been looking and testing the waters on a new car purchase for a while and checked out the Model X in person and fell in love.

We did the test drive and we were totally sold. The car is eerily quiet and is one of the most comfortable cars we've driven.

Just have a small question. I want to ensure I get the free supercharging so I was wondering if anyone had a refferal code for me to use so I can get the free charging and 500$ Tesla credit.

Been lurking for a while and glad to finally join in the fun.
Pm’d You one