Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Quarantined charging habits?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A reckless thread to see how others are charging their car? You realize this conversation also exists when there isn't a quarantine going on, correct? Nothing reckless to poll other owners and see how they are dealing with the situation, calm down.

Someone quoting Tesla saying to keep it at 50% is RECKLESS. Completely unfounded, erroneous statement. In other words, RECKLESS.

• Disagree
  • Funny
Reactions: KenC and lupend88
Someone quoting Tesla saying to keep it at 50% is RECKLESS. Completely unfounded, erroneous statement. In other words, RECKLESS.

If you had read my follow up post below, you would have realized that I agreed having someone put words in Tesla’s mouth is reckless. Aside from that, having a conversation regarding owners charge limit during a quarantine is completely fine and reasonable, not RECKLESS at all.

I totally agree with you that nobody should be putting words in Tesla's mouth, so yes that comment shouldn't have happened whoever said it. As for the other part of this conversation, discussing with owners where they are placing their charge % during this time is completely reasonable.