Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Question about Devon PA delivery & state inspection

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Re-posting over here in hopes of better visibility...

Does anyone know if current deliveries through Devon are coming with PA inspection stickers? Or do we need to go and get our own done?

Thanks for reading!

Re-posting over here in hopes of better visibility...

Does anyone know if current deliveries through Devon are coming with PA inspection stickers? Or do we need to go and get our own done?

Thanks for reading!

Cars in PA are not required to have valid emissions/inspection stickers at point of sale, the buyer is responsible to get it done within 10 days. I know that doesn't answer your question, but I would bank of them NOT having a sticker at all.

Maybe things have changed since I moved... I used to live in Phoenixville (maybe you know that if you're getting delivery in Devon).

In PA if you have an inspection station you HAVE to be willing to inspect any car that rolls in. TESLA service centers will not do so because they dont want to deal with all the equipment including emissions stuff.
Unless they have a ton of free time, it will NOT come with an inspection sticker.

Does anyone in the area have a suggested shop for inspections? I would hope they won't want to pull a wheel to check brakes when the car is close to zero miles... Would prefer not to teach them how to lift the car, although I do have 4 jack pad adapters ready to go.