Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Question about FSD Beta "stacks", cabin camera, & sensitivity

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I see a lot of posts about how sensitive the inside cabin camera is when using the newer FSD Beta.

Does the same "sensitivity" apply to both street AND highway driving? From what I understand, they are different "stacks", so I'm curious if FSD on the highway is the same experience it's always been (same quantity of warnings) as always, or if highway FSD is also using the cabin camera and is now "more sensitive"?

I see a lot of posts about how sensitive the inside cabin camera is when using the newer FSD Beta.

Does the same "sensitivity" apply to both street AND highway driving? From what I understand, they are different "stacks", so I'm curious if FSD on the highway is the same experience it's always been (same quantity of warnings) as always, or if highway FSD is also using the cabin camera and is now "more sensitive"?
With the FSD beta build, while on the interstate running the standard stack - you get some number of audible beep beeps when you're looking away from the road and then it puts you in autopilot jail. The 1st beep beep takes a pretty long time to come, but successive ones are quicker. After maybe 4 to 8 of them you go directly to jail (no $200 dollars either). I was curious about it myself :) heh

Definitely more naggy than the radar production build. I don't know if its naggyer (lol) than the vision production build or the same

Perpendicular parking was added to the FSD Beta stack in 10.3.x. Hopefully highway will be added next (10.4 or 5), followed by Summon/Smart Summon and then Parking Lots.

Kinda odd that Parallel Parking wasn't added but probably next too.

Perpendicular parking was added to the FSD Beta stack in 10.3.x. Hopefully highway will be added next (10.4 or 5), followed by Summon/Smart Summon and then Parking Lots.

Kinda odd that Parallel Parking wasn't added but probably next too.
That's interesting! I perp parked beautifully yesterday, with zero cars in the lot (just paint). Today I tried to para park, and it failed me miserably twice.

Where are you reading about these updates? I'm very curious about a Summon update.. looks like that's still coming later?

That's interesting! I perp parked beautifully yesterday, with zero cars in the lot (just paint). Today I tried to para park, and it failed me miserably twice.

Where are you reading about these updates? I'm very curious about a Summon update.. looks like that's still coming later?
Screen Shot 2021-10-27 at 6.16.59 AM.png