Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Question about getting an email from ISA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all,

I tried to look around and couldn't find the exact issue I'm experiencing. Maybe I'm dumb and saw it but didn't understand it....anyway, figured I'd ask some people here. So I called today and when I got through, I just asked them if someone was assigned to my account and was told that there was someone assigned to it.

My question is:
How long before I get an email from that person?

Facts:
I still have an edit button
I have the normal account page (no confirmation)
I am trading in my current vehicle
I am financing through my CU
LR, RWD, MSM, Aero, EAP
Ordered 6/30
Live near Fremont, but have to do home delivery (was my only option when ordered)

Thanks all for any help or if I can be pointed to a correct thread about this.

Hey all,

I tried to look around and couldn't find the exact issue I'm experiencing. Maybe I'm dumb and saw it but didn't understand it....anyway, figured I'd ask some people here. So I called today and when I got through, I just asked them if someone was assigned to my account and was told that there was someone assigned to it.

My question is:
How long before I get an email from that person?

Facts:
I still have an edit button
I have the normal account page (no confirmation)
I am trading in my current vehicle
I am financing through my CU
LR, RWD, MSM, Aero, EAP
Ordered 6/30
Live near Fremont, but have to do home delivery (was my only option when ordered)

Thanks all for any help or if I can be pointed to a correct thread about this.
I got an email 3-4 days after configuring. Did you ask for their phone number? Mine was always very responsive via phone.

I got an email 3-4 days after configuring. Did you ask for their phone number? Mine was always very responsive via phone.

Well I never received an e-mail. I literally just called to see if someone had been assigned or not. Tried to get some relief from hitting that refresh button lol Previously when I called (2 weeks ago) I was told that no one was assigned to my account yet. I figured once I got the email or call from the ISA, then it would make sense for me to contact them. It's so funny/crazy/maddening how this whole thing works. =P

I definitely know that once I finally get my car, I'll be happy and all this stuff won't matter then haha

Well I never received an e-mail. I literally just called to see if someone had been assigned or not. Tried to get some relief from hitting that refresh button lol Previously when I called (2 weeks ago) I was told that no one was assigned to my account yet. I figured once I got the email or call from the ISA, then it would make sense for me to contact them. It's so funny/crazy/maddening how this whole thing works. =P

I definitely know that once I finally get my car, I'll be happy and all this stuff won't matter then haha
If you don’t get an email soon, call and get the ISA’s phone number.