Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Question About Turbine Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

I was wondering why do certain Turbines on Model S look more aggressive than others? I understand some have a square setup vs staggered but other than that do most owners run spacers?

I have attached a pic of a brand new car delivery and would appreciate the owner's or someone input.

thanks

Attachments

• turbine.png
    turbine.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 88
Hi All,

I was wondering why do certain Turbines on Model S look more aggressive than others? I understand some have a square setup vs staggered but other than that do most owners run spacers?

I have attached a pic of a brand new car delivery and would appreciate the owner's or someone input.

thanks
Are you sure that they are all 21's? There is now a gray 19" wheel that can easily be confused with the turbines. To me, that's the biggest difference as all the 21's look pretty darn aggressive.

I have found that suspension height also affects the 'aggressiveness' of the appearance. So users with air suspension may photograph it on the low setting, or have installed endlinks to drop it by default. That's what I had done on my '13.

OiGWgvK.jpg

L8