Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Question: Rear Screen audio in the 2021 Model S LR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OMG - I didn't realize there was no separate audio for the back screen on the S. We pick up next week. I spend at least an hour every day driving my kid to daycare. If I have to listen to Baby Shark, Cocomelon or Do you want to build a snowman one more time in the car I am going to scream.

This needs to be fixed ASAP. Anyone from Tesla reading this thread, PLEASE fix it soon.
LOL this is my life now. except my kids like watching Mr. Beast on YouTube. VERY ANNOYING

Where did he say that? I’ve been stalking him on Twitter about this lol

Honestly at this point I have trouble separating the truth from anything else Musk says. It’s really unfortunate. Maybe this will still come, but it does seems like it would be something simple to enable (if it is truly possible…).

Where did he say that? I’ve been stalking him on Twitter about this lol
He talks about software problems and the need for separate audio for the rear screen in a recent interview:

• Informative
Reactions: M3LA and robert774
My guess is that it should be, given that everything is software controlled/enabled, but I don't know how high up this is in terms of priority for them. Or anything, for that matter, given that demand is so far ahead of supply right now. Seems that they just prioritize random stuff that Elon wants, like more games, goat sounds for the horn, etc. It took Elon being cornered at a presentation to commit to nav waypoints, for example, which was one of the most requested features for years.

What do you mean by “navigation waypoints”?

Finally !!!
IMG_4835.png