Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Quicksilver - will it come to Canada this quarter?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm pretty certain I spotted a Quicksilver Model Y in Canada a few hours ago. It was on HWY 401 eastbound near Woodstock Ontario. It had Illinois license plates. It looked really good. I snapped a photo. It might be a while before we get them in Canada unless they start shipping Model Ys from Shanghai again.
20240619_170520_resized.jpg

Does Canada get their cars from Fremont ? But not Austin which is why it was not previously available?
Reason for my asking the question is some new Quick Silver cars for sale and recently delivered are coming out of Fremont.

That could mean it may be coming to Canada in a few weeks.

Does Canada get their cars from Fremont ? But not Austin which is why it was not previously available?
Reason for my asking the question is some new Quick Silver cars for sale and recently delivered are coming out of Fremont.

That could mean it may be coming to Canada in a few weeks.
For a while, all M3s and MYs (like mine), were coming to Canada from Shanghai and the M3s still do. Now all MYs come from Fremont. If Fremont is building Quicksilvers, we might get them after they satisfy U.S. demand.