Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Austin Built 24 MYP Quicksilver Delivery on 5/11/24

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine was delivered yesterday:
IMG_2035.jpeg
IMG_2040.jpeg

C

Congrats! Mine has been on the truck for a week. Still 1-3 weeks out supposedly. Wish I could see it in person. Keep going back and forth on whether I want quicksilver. Sounds like you're sold! Have you seen much color variation between dark/cloudy days and sunny? Keep the pics coming!
On overcast days it looks like a gray-blue. (Im actually not a fan of that shade). In clear day light it looks steely/silver.

The color on the car computer and phone app is multiple shades more blue than one expects.

Thanks. Haven't heard any references to bluish hues in the quicksilver. Hope to see one in person soon.
If it's anything like the Toyota Supra Quicksilver it will have lots of blue/green/brown/purple/bronze hues depending on the lighting & weather conditions. It looks a lot like that color and if so, it's really dramatic in the shades it can appear.

Reactions: ultramyp
If it's anything like the Toyota Supra Quicksilver it will have lots of blue/green/brown/purple/bronze hues depending on the lighting & weather conditions. It looks a lot like that color and if so, it's really dramatic in the shades it can appear.
I just saw one of those yesterday and thought it was gorgeous. Can’t wait to see the Tesla in person. Some of the photos I’ve seen it looks great, while others don’t seem too impressive.

Update: Vehicle is the slowest of all Teslas to get to the NE region I have had yet. It was in NYC as of yesterday at Mt Kisco. That being said, delivery is this Wednesday at 5pm in Providence. Current MYP which is still for sale is tentatively selling to a dealership on Saturday, but Im still fielding offers. Looking forward to mid week!

So, today was amazing! My May 1st order did not include the new .99% APR promo, so my advisor stated I should order another MYP, apply for the financing, and if I get it, they would transfer the VIN which I'm picking up the 15th at 5pm. Financing hit, approved, VIN transferred to the new order, and $250 credit coming to my account at some point. Not sweating the $250 though. The .99% saving 10k+ in financing is well worth it.

Downfall. Itll be hard to let this Y go come Juniper time!

IMG_2288-2.jpg

Last edited: