Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Raced a Huracan, Vipers, some Hellcats and others with videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just want to say that I hope every one of those cars that were defeated by a mid-priced EV continue to be celebrated and collected. Not as daily drivers or easily available on our streets - because they pump toxic pollution into the atmosphere we breath and use to survive - but as memorable things from our past that got us to today. They are beautiful and things from their own time. But they aren’t the future and really don’t need to be the present when it comes to transportation.

Let’s save our gasoline to enjoy very rare moments of seeing these machines in action.

I just want to say that I hope every one of those cars that were defeated by a mid-priced EV continue to be celebrated and collected. Not as daily drivers or easily available on our streets - because they pump toxic pollution into the atmosphere we breath and use to survive - but as memorable things from our past that got us to today. They are beautiful and things from their own time. But they aren’t the future and really don’t need to be the present when it comes to transportation.

Let’s save our gasoline to enjoy very rare moments of seeing these machines in action.
Keep hoping they were all great cars and still are. They are going to be around for many years as they should be.