Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Racism issues at the Tesla plant

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great job figuring that out or many could be fooled by that. Your point is clearly supported by college attainment data. That data better reflects each state's educational level too.

What you are looking at is what kinds of employment exists in various states.
Educational paperwork is not an indicator of IQ. I work with engineers daily. Some are smart. Not all. And don't get me started on law degrees. They vary wildly in intelligence.

What you are looking at is what kinds of employment exists in various states.
Educational paperwork is not an indicator of IQ. I work with engineers daily. Some are smart. Not all. And don't get me started on law degrees. They vary wildly in intelligence.

You're right. It says eduacational level and certainly not IQ one born with. However eduacation especially college and above does matter in a person's perception of the society. That's the reason why conservatives on average are less educated and universities are in general liberal.

Last edited:
It's been very common this century to increase the stereotyping of rural folk as ignorant, bigoted, or sub-human. The comedy? Urbanized states are often scoring worse in standardized testing regardless of demographic group. So I don't sway anyone's perspective, just type in Average SAT Scores by State. California and New York are simply average, and not high enough for college admissions, at least not when I went.

The SNL Stereotype Doctrine of the ignorant hillbilly is not supported today. It's the NYC SNL crew who are most likely to be dullards.
Average SAT & ACT Scores by State (Participation Adjusted)

Adjusting for participation rate, your assertion is not proved.