Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Radiant Red Roadster for sale - SOLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2008 Radiant Red Roadster with black leather interior, premium electronics system (navigation, hard disc drive music player etc.), adjustable suspension, noise reduction kit, clear film on paint (factory installed), option hard top, 220 and 120v charging cables, has new battery and PEM, 230 miles in range mode, garage kept at both home and work. Excellent condition. 77,000 miles. Make an offer.

2008 Radiant Red Roadster with black leather interior, premium electronics system (navigation, hard disc drive music player etc.), adjustable suspension, noise reduction kit, clear film on paint (factory installed), option hard top, 220 and 120v charging cables, has new battery and PEM, 230 miles in range mode, garage kept at both home and work. Excellent condition. 77,000 miles. Make an offer.

Photos might help. Is it in or out of warranty?

Photos might help. Is it in or out of warranty?

The car is no longer under warrantee. There is a parts warrantee on the PEM that has almost a year to run. Here are some pictures.

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 1,128
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 1,101
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 1,107
I think adding the VIN will help people as well...

Also information such as:

-are you the original owner?
-are you the owner? (something tells me no since the color was wrong in the ad)
--if not
-are you selling it for a friend / neighbor?
-do you or Telsa have the maintenance record?
-reason for selling?

With having only two posts on this forum you'll need to build confidence with the educated user-base.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

WOW! 77,000 miles, that is IMPRESSIVE! Long commute?

This car has been sold through this forum. It had 80,000 miles at the time of sale.

I drive 30 miles each way to work. It only takes 35 minutes so it isn't too bad. I replaced the original summer only performance tires with all weather performance tires so I drive it year around. The Roadster is excellent in snow by the way. Once I sold it I wished I hadn't, but I have a Model S on the way and I am sure I will love it.

This car has been sold through this forum. It had 80,000 miles at the time of sale.

I drive 30 miles each way to work. It only takes 35 minutes so it isn't too bad. I replaced the original summer only performance tires with all weather performance tires so I drive it year around. The Roadster is excellent in snow by the way. Once I sold it I wished I hadn't, but I have a Model S on the way and I am sure I will love it.

Did it stay local, or is it leaving town for good?