Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Radio Favourites Disappearing?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes. When I'm on a selected local radio station, then change to bluetooth with my phone, and then back to radio, the previous station is sometimes mysteriously gone from the selected saved list. I then have to search and select it again. Doesn't seem to follow any pattern. It is very annoying. A year ago, those saved stations would stay in memory for instant selection.

is the next/previous button supposed to skip between favourites? I thougth it used to but these days it just seems to jump to the next station on the DAB list. So eg Radio 1/2/3/4/5 rather than skipping from 2-6 which is the next favourite I have.

is the next/previous button supposed to skip between favourites? I thougth it used to but these days it just seems to jump to the next station on the DAB list. So eg Radio 1/2/3/4/5 rather than skipping from 2-6 which is the next favourite I have.
This has become a very annoying change and takes away the benefit of presetting favourites! Now to move from one to the other, we have to look at the screen and touch the icon of the favourite, which is dangerous while driving! Any idea why they did this?

Reactions: moriiii and Mrklaw
This is getting nuts. I was on my favorite radio station just yesterday, starred as a favorite, changed stations to another favorite and starred station, then wanted to switch back and it had disappeared. I again had to pull up the entire local listing, select it and the re-star the thing. Why in the world has this bug not been fixed by now?

Reactions: moriiii
In fact, it's terrible. The font and icons are now huge. Why do that after shrinking the font size for all the other items? I fail to understand why anyone would think this is better.
I absolutely agree. This is a solution that is looking for a problem and it has certainly created one. I also have lost favorites. And in at least one instance, the logo associated with a station on the favorites list is actually the logo for a different station making quick changing to a different favorite somewhat problematic. What a MESS!