Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Radio Flyer - Help needed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got a radio flyer from referral code tonight. Christmas Eve! Darn thing won’t work. The battery doesn’t want to seem to stay on. Can’t figure out how to get it to work. It worked for a moment. The light switch worked and I tested the petal and it went. Now it won’t go. Please help! Thanks!!

Just got a radio flyer from referral code tonight. Christmas Eve! Darn thing won’t work. The battery doesn’t want to seem to stay on. Can’t figure out how to get it to work. It worked for a moment. The light switch worked and I tested the petal and it went. Now it won’t go. Please help! Thanks!!

Might be a stupid question, but have you tried charging it?

• Helpful
Reactions: Macbest and Mark Z
Have you unplugged the cover on the left side charging port? It will not power on with that one in place. Call it the key!

Attachments

• 1520075918964575179079.jpg
    1520075918964575179079.jpg
    304.4 KB · Views: 144
I had the same issue where the car would intermittently work, and then both driving and lights (and horn) were dead. From one minute to the next it would work and not work. I contacted Radio Flyer and they replaced the pedal assembly, and that seemed to help, but then the problem came back. It turn out to be a lose wire, and I've attached instructions they sent me that appear to have reliably fixed the issue. You probably want to skip down and start at Step 4 to remove the front right tire, then go back up to Step 1. The black wire they suspected was lose was indeed lose for me.

If this doesn't help, contact Radio Flyer, they were very responsive and helpful.

Attachments

• Radio Flyer Power Fix.pdf
    302.5 KB · Views: 166