TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Rain sensor activation greyed out...

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by AluminiumStork, Jan 5, 2015.

1. AluminiumStork

#1 AluminiumStork, Jan 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2015
    Okay, what step am I missing here? My automatic wiper mode is greyed out... what do I have to do to activate it? (It's probably some step that my eyes can't focus on)

P65801
    Shameless plug:

2. AmpedRealtor

AmpedRealtor Active Member

#2 AmpedRealtor, Jan 5, 2015
    What automatic wiper mode is greyed out? I thought rain sensing wiper mode is controlled by the stalk, not the software settings.

3. AluminiumStork

#3 AluminiumStork, Jan 5, 2015
    Sorry, my mistake. It seems that my mind switched things around in my head. Since it was drizzling and the wipers where not coming on I thought the control was in the interface. So when I saw the wiper service greyed out while driving I must have twisted it to mean auto wiper control. I just realized that as I parked the car 5 min ago and the wiper service turned on... so I ran to the computer to type this... this is why my shrink tells me take five deep breaths before typing anything on the net...

P65801
    Shameless plug: