TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Raleigh: Body Shop

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by voidptr, Dec 10, 2013.

1. voidptr

voidptr Member

Well, this sucks, but a deer clocked the driver's side of my Model S on the way home from work this evening, destroying the front quarter panel and leaving dents in both doors.

1476202_10201136017299194_1961508799_n.jpg 543960_10201136018259218_256364882_n.jpg
    Anyone dealt with getting body work done on these around RTP?

2. pgiralt

pgiralt Active Member

Wow that sucks :-( What road was the deer on? I'd ask the Raleigh SC who they recommend. You'll want to work with someone who has repaired a Tesla before.

3. ggbjr

ggbjr Member

Goodness. Sorry to see this. Let us know who they recommend, just in case. ;)

4. Ajrdu

Ajrdu Member

Sorry to see/hear this. PARAGON does lots of high end cars and can repair aluminum. I think a lot of dealers especially Porsche uses them.

5. voidptr

voidptr Member

Yep, called the SC first thing this morning and it turns out PARAGON is the Tesla certified shop in the area.

Now crossing my fingers that Tesla's sorted out their repair parts department and there's no longer the absurd waits some people have reported for repairs.

6. Eggplant

Eggplant Member

Ouch! Sorry to see this voidptr. Good luck, and I'm keen to follow your progress on this.

7. doctrewho

doctrewho Member

Ack! That's a horrible thing to happen to anyone. Hope they get everything back to pristine quickly.

8. jandkw

jandkw Member

Sorry to see that, voidptr. Hope you can find the right body shop and please share with us your experience.