Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RAM Rebel 1500 or MY Performance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"I do love the ride comfort" - one the major complaints for the MY(P) is the ride comfort. This is why many folks change out their suspension, get coil-overs, new springs, etc.

It's great on nicely paved roads. For bumps, etc., not so much.
That doesn't describe the 2022 MYP I took delivery of in April. It was better settled than the MYLR + 20" inductions that was available for a few test drives. It also very much depends on your baseline definition of "ride comfort".

I had one scheduled with the dealer in town and they cancelled it. They scheduled the appointment about 30 days out as they were waiting on a delivery of a vehicle to be used for test drives. TElsa then cancelled the appointment about a week out from the appointment and stated they were advised that they will no longer be getting any demo vehicles. They were advised that all produced vehicles are to go to customers.

• Informative
Reactions: Corndart
I had one scheduled with the dealer in town and they cancelled it. They scheduled the appointment about 30 days out as they were waiting on a delivery of a vehicle to be used for test drives. TElsa then cancelled the appointment about a week out from the appointment and stated they were advised that they will no longer be getting any demo vehicles. They were advised that all produced vehicles are to go to customers.
That is a strange statement, my local SC has several test vehicles, and I guess one can get a brief ride on a slower day just when walking in (I got one this way several months back). Try other locations, KC or Bloomington. Did you get the same information both over email/text and in person when visiting your local service center (not the dealership!)?