Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Beeping on Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've experienced some random beeping ( a seatbelt or door ajar beep) when driving after buckling up and having all the doors closes. The only way I'm able to end it is to do a soft reboot on the car, which is less than optimal. Anyone else experience this or have a less invasive solution? Thanks!

I’m having the same issue. I have a 2022 Model S LR. I notice it happens when I get in and the UI decides to reboot for some reason even before I’ve buckled in or touched the brake. The beeping doesn’t stop unless I hold both toggle buttons in and force another reboot. It’s pretty annoying. It’s triggered by the random reboot.

I have a 2022 Model S LR

Had this exact same thing happen last night on my 2022 S LR. Car wouldn't stop beeping, center screen rebooted (quickly) and the backup gear selectors below the screen lit up.

In my case I was able to silence it by getting out of the car and then getting right back in again. I did have the fob on me so might be a bug related to the fob entering the car.

Reactions: Ken8masters
Had this exact same thing happen last night on my 2022 S LR. Car wouldn't stop beeping, center screen rebooted (quickly) and the backup gear selectors below the screen lit up.

In my case I was able to silence it by getting out of the car and then getting right back in again. I did have the fob on me so might be a bug related to the fob entering the car.
Hmmm, I wonder if that’s the issue because I always have the key card in my wallet as a back up, but always use my phone as the primary. I’m going to try taking my key card out and see if that helps. It’s definitely annoying though, but it’s comforting to know that I’m not the only one.