Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
uvegyty5.jpg

I think I managed to grab a few pictures of what I beileve must be the first Model S in Hungary. There is no Tesla store in Hungary yet, the closest one is in Vienna, but the car had a Hungarian license plate.

Apologies for the quality, I was driving, asked my best friend sitting next to me to grab my phone and take the pictures. It is not the nicest part of the city and it was raining real bad, plus we had to stop in the middle of the bus lane for a moment to take the pictures - oh the things I do for this car. :tongue:

ts002.jpg

ts001.jpg

He's not parkin g on the sidewalk! She is walking in the street!!!
Lol. Yeah, the S is not parking legally for sure. Normally you see Audis, BMWs and Mercedes parking outrageously in my country - needless to say these cars have built a bad rep as being owned by the newly rich. Not sure I like Tesla listed with those brands, so let's be positive and assume the guy has a permit...

I think I managed to grab a few pictures of what I beileve must be the first Model S in Hungary. There is no Tesla store in Hungary yet, the closest one is in Vienna, but the car had a Hungarian license plate.

Apologies for the quality, I was driving, asked my best friend sitting next to me to grab my phone and take the pictures. It is not the nicest part of the city and it was raining real bad, plus we had to stop in the middle of the bus lane for a moment to take the pictures - oh the things I do for this car. :tongue:

View attachment 43068
View attachment 43069

Whos idea was it to put trees and booths in the street?

jaywhatever_zpsefc4724c.png