Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The car in the previous post is multi-coat red with 19" wheels vice the Sig red with perf. 21s. VIN was somewhere in the 600s.

Ha, good catch. I'm pretty sure I walked by the Sig red MS from your photo on my way into the museum, and based on the position of the red one I saw from the tower, I thought they were the same car. So does that mean there were *three* Teslas there that were unrelated to our group? Wow. :)

South of DC on 95N
ysa6anun.jpg

Thanks to Izzie for the pic.

In 700+ miles we have seen 2 in our direction and 4 coming at us - excluding superchargers where we've seen plenty...

IMG_0746.JPG

Our Model S next to a Ferrari in Miami, FL

IMG_1446.JPG

Our Model S next to a White Performance at Rockrimmon Country Club in Stamford, CT Summer 2013

IMG_1502.JPG

Blue Model S spotted at the IBM North Castle former HQ site Summer 2013

IMG_1703.JPG

One of the six Model S cars we see around our kid's school, Temple Beth Am Day School in Miami, FL

IMG_1760.JPG

Our daughter standing in front of a random Model S parked next to ours for a Miami Hurricanes Football game at SunLife Stadium Fall 2013

IMG_2155.JPG

Our Model S parked under a beautiful ficus tree at the brand new CHAdeMO station at historic Pinecrest Gardens in Pinecrest, FL January 2014

IMG_2217.JPG

Two Gray Model S cars parked next to each other during dropoff at Temple Beth Am Day School in Miami, FL February 2014