Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Parked three spaces down from mine at the St. Louis Airport -- and my first non-California "in the wild" sighting...

477904_10200572952919549_238515214_o.jpg

I saw this silver Model S on the road to my house. They live near where I do (I assume) as I have seen them maybe a half a dozen times. But this is the first time I got a picture. Second picture is further down the road with them in my mirror.

WP_20130526_004.jpg

WP_20130526_006.jpg

Not quite random. But my coworker got his Model S about 3 weeks ago. These pictures are from the first time they were seen together.
WP_20130520_002.jpg

Sort of the opposite of this point of this thread, but driving in SoHo near West Broadway and Spring and three guys in Tesla jackets took a picture of me in my green Model S. I'm hoping they are real estate shopping! Having a store or service center near the office would be great. Queen and the West Side just aren't all that convenient comparatively.

I live in Arlington, Va and saw my first S in my area on January 6th at a Starbucks in a strip mall--white. My husband saw a blonde lady in a black S in the same lot. Then I met an owner of a black 85 in our daycare lot as he was leaving Bank of America, not married to a blonde lady, so a second black S. A few weeks ago, I saw a blue S parked at a soccer field, equipped with jump seats (and juice boxes in the console). Last week, my husband saw a black S at our oldest's elementary school. And at USPTO during our Green Fair, a young Examiner was showing off his gray 60, alongside Leaf and Volt owners. My 40 is due to arrive in 16 days!

Spotted in a rest area in Denmark going north.

Looks like a new testdrive vehicle.. Perhaps also one hidden in the trailer?

image.jpg

(Update: Tesla CPH just confirmed that in the trailer they had a "rolling chassis" - not a car but the bottom of it for showroom in CPH)

Last edited:
Not exactly "random" because I took this myself while out shooting video with my P85 test car this week (I'm doing a review for the website I work at), but I loved this so much I wanted to share it. I didn't even notice the majestic bird that got in there until after I looked at the pic at home later!

SwithBird.JPG