Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model X sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not exactly a "random" sighting, but we got married this Sunday and drove away in our month old Model X.

We've left him parked and charging at SeaTac airport and was pleasantly surprised that he opened his wings without hitting the roof

I'm checking in on him every now and then and excited about driving him back down to the Bay Area when we get back!

Congratulations!

But aren't cars female? :) I'm guessing this is usage from a non-English speaking country...?

Reactions: cclaygo
On Saturday, someone posted that there was an X at the Asheville NC supercharger and I happened to see it just a couple minutes later. It's 20 minutes from me, so I got my son, and we took off. It was gone when we got there and only one Model S charging, so we went and got lunch, and swung back by afterward. By then, almost all of the chargers were taken, including a Model X, and the owner was just plugging in. I stopped and chatted with him for a moment. He'd only had it 2 weeks, and that was his first time using a supercharger.

He kindly showed me around it, and I was very impressed.

Side note: We're going to need a lot more superchargers when the Model 3 comes along.

t2aQsx7.jpg

Reactions: TpGn and EV Family
i call it a sighting since I have been traveling 3 weeks since I got it (drove it one day) and i had a friend send me pictures after it was blacked out and rims added. (ace convex 22") I should be re-united next week.... its my remote sighting of sorts.

Attachments

• .JPG
    .JPG
    374.6 KB · Views: 166
  • 2 2.JPG
    2 2.JPG
    317.7 KB · Views: 137
On Saturday, someone posted that there was an X at the Asheville NC supercharger and I happened to see it just a couple minutes later. It's 20 minutes from me, so I got my son, and we took off. It was gone when we got there and only one Model S charging, so we went and got lunch, and swung back by afterward. By then, almost all of the chargers were taken, including a Model X, and the owner was just plugging in. I stopped and chatted with him for a moment. He'd only had it 2 weeks, and that was his first time using a supercharger.

He kindly showed me around it, and I was very impressed.

Side note: We're going to need a lot more superchargers when the Model 3 comes along.

t2aQsx7.jpg
That was my first supercharge location as well for my X on Father's Day weekend. Although there was no one there but 1 local person supercharging.

Starting to see a few on the road in Atlanta. Blue on Peachtree driving south from Piedmont Hospital area through Midtown on Thursday midday. Interestingly, the tweens in my car said the X looked small and couldn't fit a third row and were in disbelief when I told them that it is actually a bit larger than the Acura MDX I was driving.

A friend saw a white X parked at our private in-town club this week. Anyone on here?

I need to create one of those sig lines, but I have a 90D confirmed with Vin 145XX.