Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Roadster Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not represented.

Wonder where this is?
17337.jpg

Saw a Roadster parked at the baseball fields on Education Hill in Redmond yesterday. License plate 'EV NV' I was so happy because I was wearing my Tesla shirt at the time and biking.

That's THIS car. I don't think the owners are on these forums, but they are active in the local community. Their son works at the Tesla store, and they have a Model S reservation in the low 30's--it should be the first one in WA.

That obsidian black car was the first Roadster I saw in the wild; we were both at an Model T/EV event in Seattle back in 2009 (the second picture in the blog). I ordered my Roadster two weeks later.

That's THIS car. I don't think the owners are on these forums, but they are active in the local community. Their son works at the Tesla store, and they have a Model S reservation in the low 30's--it should be the first one in WA.

That obsidian black car was the first Roadster I saw in the wild; we were both at an Model T/EV event in Seattle back in 2009 (the second picture in the blog). I ordered my Roadster two weeks later.
Now I really wish I had waited around to meet them.

Now I really wish I had waited around to meet them.

They are really nice. They will be at the Redmond Eco-Fair in downtown Redmond from 11-6 on July 14. (It probably doesn't count as a random sighting if you know they will be there). There is a chance they will have their Model S by then.

They said they would leave the car(s) all day, although they would only be there part of the time. Note that there's a parade before the Eco Fair, and TomSax's red roadster will be in the parade, although he's not able to do the Eco Fair. DaveD's yellow Roadster should be at both. I can't do either event this year, but yellow is already represented so that's OK.

Last edited: