Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Roadster Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
from eRaca:
63296_469823385798_223528420798_6608424_2523586_n.jpg

Just noticed this now. This was taken during a break at the roadster rally through Berlin a few days ago. We had a blast parading through the crowded inner city and by all the tourist landmarks. Especially since we were the main attraction there for a little while. ;)
A couple of days prior to this event we drove six Roadsters in a convoy from Hamburg to Berlin. Unfortunately I can't post photos here. But if you're interested you can go here and click through the pics: http://www.facebook.com/pages/eRaca/223528420798?v=photos&ref=mf

MG & Roadster

I know this isn't fair, because this wasn't random, but while out for coffee, we came across this MG roadster. I always remembered them as being small, but the Tesla was shorter.

Sadly, here in Texas, few seem to know anything about electric vehicles. I am frequently asked about my Lotus or asked if this is a "kit car." While out for coffee, many more people stopped to look at the MG than the Tesla.

mg.jpg

I'm guessing that 001 is going into mothballs.

They are always tinkering on it at the LA store. It's the Guinea pig for Elon's testing of things like headlight fixes and seat mods. It also seems to be the "loaner" car as it often has damage beyond it's tired early bones.

E also has the candy apple red one.