Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Raven - Europe Delivery Dates Or Vin?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered an MX100DL on 29th of April, and have heard nothing from Tesla since then, except a call to confirm the financing details of the car 1.5 week ago. Another friend ordered 24th of April and have not heard anything.

Anyone in Europe that have gotten a delivery date? Or VIN?

What are the rumours? Regulation delays in Europe as well?

I suspect that it's called production and transportation. Not all cars made every day, so you got for it to be made, which can take weeks, then it's got to be shipped, FedEx is a little too expensive. But if you really want it, you could probably pay for it.

I suspect that it's called production and transportation. Not all cars made every day, so you got for it to be made, which can take weeks, then it's got to be shipped, FedEx is a little too expensive. But if you really want it, you could probably pay for it.

You are a bit OT, but of course I'm aware that it will take longer time to get the cars to Europe compared to the states. Tesla stated delivery in June when I ordered. Today they state delivery in July if ordering today. Either they have batch produced a bunch of MX that are already shipped and ready to get out to the customers, or Tesla just have misleading and false information on their website.

I ordered 1 May to the UK. I have a VIN in my source code but it is not displayed on the site and when I call Tesla they tell me they don’t know anything and to just wait. Delivery date said “June” at the time of order.

It would be nice to know if the car has been built or not and if it has, where in the world it currently is.

Nice to hear. Where are you located?

Norway!
The car was actually ready in Lillestrøm at the beginning of June, however it was stuck due to a certification issue preventing registration that has now been cleared and they are trying to get it delivered sooner if possible. I'm refreshing the "my cars" page on the Norwegian auto authority home page to see if the registration goes through..

And right as I am writing this post I got an email from tesla updating my order to include winter tires and reduce the base cost of the car so it seems they are on it :)

Reactions: pjotr
Norway!
The car was actually ready in Lillestrøm at the beginning of June, however it was stuck due to a certification issue preventing registration that has now been cleared and they are trying to get it delivered sooner if possible. I'm refreshing the "my cars" page on the Norwegian auto authority home page to see if the registration goes through..

And right as I am writing this post I got an email from tesla updating my order to include winter tires and reduce the base cost of the car so it seems they are on it :)

Getting mine in Norway tomorrow. P100DL

Getting mine in Norway tomorrow. P100DL

I got a SMS this evening from Tesla saying
"Din Tesla ankommer tidligere enn forventet. Om du er tilgjengelig for raskere levering vær vennlig og svar JA før kl. 14:00 i morgen tirsdag 25.06.19, så kontakter vi deg for å oppdatere din booking.".
which for the non Norwegian speakers here basically say "Your car is ready earlier, if you want it earlier reply YES".

So looks like it's any day now, the original schedule was 29th.
I replied JA :)

Reactions: pjotr
I got a SMS this evening from Tesla saying
"Din Tesla ankommer tidligere enn forventet. Om du er tilgjengelig for raskere levering vær vennlig og svar JA før kl. 14:00 i morgen tirsdag 25.06.19, så kontakter vi deg for å oppdatere din booking.".
which for the non Norwegian speakers here basically say "Your car is ready earlier, if you want it earlier reply YES".

So looks like it's any day now, the original schedule was 29th.
I replied JA :)

I haven't gotten that good news. 1.5 week ago the sales rep called to verify payment method. And she stated that now it can be fairly quick moves, without telling me any details :/