Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Raven Performance Boost OTA Update!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Would you? They slowed 0-60 and took took away capacity at the same time. You could save money and get both by just paying less for a base model to start with. It also slows down supercharging to 50kW, so the base car is was actually the better and cheaper option. I wish I'd have known at the time of purchase that I was only leasing Performance and the larger battery options, but nobody ever told me they were going to be taken away until after they were gone.

Would you? They slowed 0-60 and took took away capacity at the same time. You could save money and get both by just paying less for a base model to start with. It also slows down supercharging to 50kW, so the base car is was actually the better and cheaper option. I wish I'd have known at the time of purchase that I was only leasing Performance and the larger battery options, but nobody ever told me they were going to be taken away until after they were gone.

Wait.. so your saying they gave us less 0-60 "performance" and less range with the update? To the point where the base model is equal? Am I understanding you correctly?