Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RE: Creating a Signature

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I feel like there might be a minimum post count before you can create a signature. At least, that's how I remember things on the old version of the site.

Not sure if it's the same for this version.

For me, when logged in, if I hover over the little person square in the upper right hand corner of the site "Signature" appears on the left column of the resulting popup right under "Personal Details." If you don't see this option, then post some more and maybe it will appear. Someone might know the exact number required.

Did you figure out how to do it? I was just figuring it out myself and couldn't find any box, but I see that you have your signature now!

Across the top of the page, the fourth icon from the right side is your profile info. Point to it, then select Signature from the menu that shows up. I don't know if you have to have a certain number of posts to get to it.
Screen Shot 2016-10-21 at 1.48.13 PM.png

Alternatively, click on that icon, then select Signature from the list of options going down the left side of the page:

Screen Shot 2016-10-21 at 1.52.59 PM.png