Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

received RN from leasing company. Now what?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ah ok. so on its own I can't do much with it (e.g. order tracking etc).

Tesla doesnt have good order tracking, unlike other car manufacturers that you order a car from. You will not be able to track the car, etc. In your case, you are likely waiting for the leasing company to tell you the car is there, or the local tesla delivery center to tell you its ready for pickup.

you are not going to get too much more information along the way than that.

Reactions: chamsters
That's great!

Hoping we fall into the September deliveries. Only ordered on the 6th of this month so might be a longer wait.
There seem to be quite a few coming up on inventory. Some in transit and some showing as in the UK.

That's great!

Hoping we fall into the September deliveries. Only ordered on the 6th of this month so might be a longer wait.
There seem to be quite a few coming up on inventory. Some in transit and some showing as in the UK.

I guess there is variance - but my order but my order was actually placed on the 4th of August by the leasing company, 2 weeks after I signed.

I ordered on the 29th July via a lease company in the UK. Used a referral code no problem and apparently last week the leasing company “gave authorisation to tesla to add the car to my tesla account”. As of yet nothing showing I think the app or online and they are saying contactless delivery within the first 2 weeks of sept!