TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Receiving "Ask A Question" Responses

Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by BuffaloWings, Jul 14, 2018.

1. BuffaloWings

BuffaloWings Member

I have written support (both service questions) from the "Ask a Question" section in my account management page twice. I have yet to receive a response. It has been over a week for both questions. I DID NOT click on "Report to Executive Team". Maybe I should have :)

Has anyone received a response using this mechanism?

Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. boaterva

boaterva Supporting Member

I have, when I was locked out from posting on the Tesla forum (the support thread for Remote S is there.... :) ). Some wacky spam filtering they have.

And this was months ago. I think they are buried everywhere right now. Gonna be a fun couple of months...

Whoops, I thought you meant the owner page... that seems to be the normal 'anyone can ask a question'. That may be the basic PR/Marketing mailbox.

You mentioned 'Exec Escalation' which is from the owner page?