Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery this afternoon! Fit and finish is great, all the panel gaps are really even. Only issues I noticed was charge port sitting slightly not flush and hatch gap being slightly large. They don’t bother me too much so I’m not too worried. Good luck to everyone on this thread, the car is worth the wait!
1AC0DC49-9C1F-4B6A-9F7E-400F5AAA01C8.jpeg

Took delivery this afternoon! Fit and finish is great, all the panel gaps are really even. Only issues I noticed was charge port sitting slightly not flush and hatch gap being slightly large. They don’t bother me too much so I’m not too worried. Good luck to everyone on this thread, the car is worth the wait!
View attachment 704203
Congrats! Good to finally see Bay Area orders being delivered.

View attachment 704203
Love it! Can't wait for mine, congrats!

Still trying to earn signature privileges, so here’s my order. MYP MSM White/Black interior No FSD ordered 8/10. EDD as of tonight 9/1 is 9/8-9/28. Spoke to my SA on Monday 8/30, he says in his system the car delivery window is 9/14-9/18. Really excited and hope it doesn’t get pushed back too much!

Reactions: jebinc
I must of gotten lucky. I ordered 8/29 and received my vin 264xxx 9/1 and 9/14-9/24. It said 4-5 weeks EDD when I ordered. I've never seen an order and a vin assigned within 3 days, I hope it's not someone else's reject. 4-5 week would of been perfect for me since I'm out of town on work the whole month of September. Hopefully they will hold it till Oct 2nd when I get back in town.

Reactions: TheSackLakeKid
I must of gotten lucky. I ordered 8/29 and received my vin 264xxx 9/1 and 9/14-9/24. It said 4-5 weeks EDD when I ordered. I've never seen an order and a vin assigned within 3 days, I hope it's not someone else's reject. 4-5 week would of been perfect for me since I'm out of town on work the whole month of September. Hopefully they will hold it till Oct 2nd when I get back in town.
I believe they will send MYP in general out of the west first right now. I think the last couple weeks of the quarter, when they can no longer get cars delivered east before EOQ, that will change to the west coast. Good for you!

EDD front date went to 09/03 for me.. at least I know its coming! :)
you have a 15 day window i'm at 17.. I still wish i knew for sure if I'm considered a 8/1 order (original MYLR order) or 8/17 (when I switched to P). It seems like I may be some weird hybrid of 8/17 order but credit for having a earlier reservation number. But just happy it will be this month if all goes well.

Reactions: h4nneman