Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery 3/2 in Mt Kisco, NY. No major issues off the checklist. Had some plastic wrap stuck on the inside between the glass roof and the headliner and some sticker residue on the inside of the glass roof which the SA took care of. VIN NF381XXX and had AMD/Li-Ion low voltage battery/Michelin Pilot AS and connections for heated windscreen wipers. Dual pane front/single pane rear glass. Perfect paint. Insane acceleration. So happy.

Attachments

• 21868044-6647-4DEF-94B0-6820B7B89380.jpeg
    21868044-6647-4DEF-94B0-6820B7B89380.jpeg
    594.7 KB · Views: 119
Update:

So I woke up this morning (3/4) that a VIN has been assigned and EDD was 3/4 to 3/8. even before i looked at the VIN i wondered if this is someone's rejection since I only lifted my hold 2 days ago, and sure enough it was a F379 VIN (my first reject was F376 on 2/9/22). So three weeks of holding and still BAM!! I get another Intel (with lead acid battery).. went to the local TESLA dealership and an advisor there basically said these are regional and so if someone rejects a car, they try to keep it in the region (Southeast) rather than send to CA or TX etc. My luck. Our plan is keep a car for a long time (our 2nd car is a Nissan that is 18 years old) so I would rather get one with the newer AMD chip. he suggested i put another hold for a few weeks and try again, but there is no way to match and the next time i will likely have to take what i get (or lose my deposit i suppose). Anyway, wanted to share.

Also the SA said that there have been a lot of rejections this quarter with everyone waiting for an Austin build (i am totally fine with Fremont, would have happily driven off with a AMD today if i had gotten it) and so Tesla is strict, especially with folks who ordered last year or earlier and keep holding out. He said since I ordered in Jan, I am ok (for now :)) but it is now about 90 days you can hold. On the TESLA tracker, i see others in Atlanta get MYP with VINS of 395 and Ryzen. Also my color I thought was basic (W/B) so didn't expect to run into this still. Oh well. now back to lurking in this forum and counting days again !!!

Grateful for the support on this forum. thanks everyone!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MYP W/B No Tow No FSD. Atlanta. OD 1/12/22; first VIN F376 2/8 Rejected. Hold 2/9-3/2; 2nd VIN F379 3/4- Rejected. On hold again!!

Update:

So I woke up this morning (3/4) that a VIN has been assigned and EDD was 3/4 to 3/8. even before i looked at the VIN i wondered if this is someone's rejection since I only lifted my hold 2 days ago, and sure enough it was a F379 VIN (my first reject was F376 on 2/9/22). So three weeks of holding and still BAM!! I get another Intel (with lead acid battery).. went to the local TESLA dealership and an advisor there basically said these are regional and so if someone rejects a car, they try to keep it in the region (Southeast) rather than send to CA or TX etc. My luck. Our plan is keep a car for a long time (our 2nd car is a Nissan that is 18 years old) so I would rather get one with the newer AMD chip. he suggested i put another hold for a few weeks and try again, but there is no way to match and the next time i will likely have to take what i get (or lose my deposit i suppose). Anyway, wanted to share.

Also the SA said that there have been a lot of rejections this quarter with everyone waiting for an Austin build (i am totally fine with Fremont, would have happily driven off with a AMD today if i had gotten it) and so Tesla is strict, especially with folks who ordered last year or earlier and keep holding out. He said since I ordered in Jan, I am ok (for now :)) but it is now about 90 days you can hold. On the TESLA tracker, i see others in Atlanta get MYP with VINS of 395 and Ryzen. Also my color I thought was basic (W/B) so didn't expect to run into this still. Oh well. now back to lurking in this forum and counting days again !!!

Grateful for the support on this forum. thanks everyone!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MYP W/B No Tow No FSD. Atlanta. OD 1/12/22; first VIN F376 2/8 Rejected. Hold 2/9-3/2; 2nd VIN F379 3/4- Rejected. On hold again!!
If it is indeed regional, being in the Midwest with not many Tesla dealerships around a big radius, it’s nice to know I’ll most likely have a brand new VIN shipped to my pickup facility haha.

I did not accept delivery of my new MYP 2 days ago due to the front bumper having a dent and needing to be replaced. Now it’s going to take an additional week for them to replace the bumper. Should I just reject the VIN and request to be assigned a new one?
Depends how much you need a car, also the color. If its black, get the repaint. A monkey couldn't fuk up a black repaint. Otherwise, reject. The paint will never ever match and your new car will be a repaired new car.

I did not accept delivery of my new MYP 2 days ago due to the front bumper having a dent and needing to be replaced. Now it’s going to take an additional week for them to replace the bumper. Should I just reject the VIN and request to be assigned a new one?
I would definitely reject that one. It is already bad luck. I know for a fact that body shops are backed up with supply demands etc. One week will turn into 3 weeks. Let them shuffle the deck and get you a fresh one! You will get it before that one comes back from the body shop and it there will still be a problem with it. Good luck!

I still can't get anyone to validate anything about mine other than chat telling me it was AMD.
I called the number listed for the Westhiemer location and a guy by the name Dave was super helpful. Answered every question i had with no attitude or trying to rush me off the phone. He told me what it had and then he texted it to me after i got off the phone.

Got a vin today! F395. Confirmed AMD, heated wipers, Li Bat. He said its being delivered by train and should arrive on 3/16 but may take a few extra days for delivery. EDD now 3/17-20.
Dude congrats! when did you get your 2 week delivery window? I got my two week window on march 2nd and it updated to 03/17 - 03/31. Also I'm from Houston too and ordered a day right after you lmao. How did you get in contact with the store because every time I call Westheimer it sends me to the automated message

Dude congrats! when did you get your 2 week delivery window? I got my two week window on march 2nd and it updated to 03/17 - 03/31. Also I'm from Houston too and ordered a day right after you lmao. How did you get in contact with the store because every time I call Westheimer it sends me to the automated message
Mine updated to 3/17-20 today right after i added my updated insurance with the MYP vin on it.