Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is just not enough data for MYP to get anything meaningful IMO.

View attachment 780154

Added filters for Performance / Delivery Date greater than 31 Dec 2021and there are 41 entries.

Here's some crappy stats to show how little this tracker is measuring:

300k MY/M3 Q4 vehicle sales, lets say half are MY. Of that 150k, roughly 25% of the tracker are MYP vs MYL, that gives us 37500. 41 entries out of 37,500 MYP gives us %.109 of all sales on the tracker. That's not enough of a representation to draw any meaningful conclusions.
Fair enough. The average does sort of match up with the estimated delivery date I am seeing in my app. It is all really a moving target honestly too because what the batch this month may be totally different than previous months and future months. It is a waiting game unfortunately and even if we had all the data in the sheet the past performance would not be a guarantee that the same timing would apply in the future. It is fun to speculate though and I don't think anyone in this thread enjoys waiting for their new MYP 😎

Took delivery yesterday. Car was great.
F400- AMD, Michelins, heated wipers, mud flap and rear PPF (did not even need to ask for it), front dual panes (rear normal).
Many concerns on TMC about ride quality- coming as a lifelong Bimmer owner comparing to 535i, ride home was awesome. Overall very pleased with purchase decision.
Where are you, when did you order, what model

I’m thinking at this point that anyone who ordered in Feb is apparently getting a shipment by end of March. This order date is 2-3 weeks past mine, and on the east coast, and it’s got a similar window as mine.
Not 100% true - my OD: 2/14/22 and my EDDs were all within March until this morning it bumped to 4/11-5/2 and I’m in the Bay Area. Hopefully it pulls in for EOQ.

Took delivery yesterday. Car was great.
F400- AMD, Michelins, heated wipers, mud flap and rear PPF (did not even need to ask for it), front dual panes (rear normal).
Many concerns on TMC about ride quality- coming as a lifelong Bimmer owner comparing to 535i, ride home was awesome. Overall very pleased with purchase decision.
Pictures!!

Edit; also, what’s your int/ext colors? So happy to read this about the 400 VIN, getting more excited by the day.

Last edited:
B5A6A97D-D99E-4B7A-A540-B46067F7D4E6.jpeg

A737330E-B9E2-4E91-A74D-6DAEA01DC96D.jpeg

Wanted to give you all an update on my experience accepting delivery this past week!

I received our VIN on Monday morning and then scheduled to pickup the car on Friday, 3/11. A Tesla advisor called me on Wednesday afternoon letting me know the car was ready for pickup anytime (awesome right?)! Unfortunately, my trade-in was still pending on my profile and they couldn’t figure out the reason why until after I was available to pick up the car, so I scheduled for pick up first thing Thursday morning at 10am when they opened.

The trade-in process was super easy. Confirmed odometer reading when I got to the service center, signed a few papers, and it was a done deal. They didn’t even look at the car until after I was already in our new Model Y.

I inspected the car and everything looked great, accepted the terms and made sure they had all the payment. All in all it probably took about 20 minutes until we actually accepted delivery. Took about another 20 minutes to transfer the carseat from my old car to the MYP and get our toddler all settled in. Oh and it has Ryzen, A/S, and probably anything else that matters. Extremely happy with the car and can’t wait to detail and coat it next weekend.

FWIW, I spoke with my SA in Walnut Creek,Ca just about 40 from the Fremont plant.

I went it to take another test drive since my first one was shortened due to my grumpy pregnant niece that needed a ride home from a doctors appointment, and since my girlfriend was with me this time.

The SA stated that they were down to 2 test drive cars since they were selling them for the end of the quarter push, they only had a model S in their boutique showroom, there was a model 3 and Y in the showroom previously.

But she said call her in a couple weeks when they get in fresh cars and she would let me take a overnight test drive since mine is already on order, sweet!

I ordered on 2/22/2022 original edd was August 2022, moved to 6/19 - 7/17, I asked her if she may have a better time frame, she checked and said mine would be a 2nd quarter delivery, probably late April or May, she said that was purely speculation on what she has seen and the info at her disposal

So a good number of test drive cars are being sold, probably a normal procedure to make the end of Q1 numbers better!

Just got VIN’d up!
OD: 12/20/21
MYP/White interior, no FSD.
VIN: F398848

I chatted with Tesla and they stated this MYP is coming with Intel Atom, I then texted my SA and he shows it’s coming with AMD along with all the latest features?

Anyone know who or if I can call to confirm?

Reactions: peteyz