Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received word today that (at least for Santa Barbara pickups) they expect to handle all of the upcoming MYP deliveries in the final days of the month. While I still have no VIN assigned, I was told that I should expect delivery between the 27th and 31st. Fingers crossed

My order date is 02/08 for MYP Blue/White with FSD, and until now still no VIN yet. The SA said that he has high confidence that the car will be delivered by end of this month.

Order page showed estimated delivery date from 03/26 to 03/31, and now it switches to 6-10 weeks from when the order was placed :(

Reactions: RedDevil81
My order date is 02/08 for MYP Blue/White with FSD, and until now still no VIN yet. The SA said that he has high confidence that the car will be delivered by end of this month.

Order page showed estimated delivery date from 03/26 to 03/31, and now it switches to 6-10 weeks from when the order was placed :(
Literally the same exact situation as me, and almost the same car. I got a VIN this morning

Reactions: RedDevil81
Lol I just got a VIN this morning as well and the delivery date range is from 03/23 to 03/29. I am waiting for a phone call/text/email to setup a delivery appointment now and will keep you guys posted afterwards 😄
Apologize for another comment cuz I cannot edit the comment above. The VIN is 157xxx, and I will try to reach out to the SA today to get the build date

Just an email and text from Tesla Factory delivery stating that my Model Y will be delivered to my house on March 25th.
I reached out to them asking to postpone the delivery since I also have a Model S on order and need some time to decide between the two.
So I guess someone else in the bay area will luck out and get the one which was supposed to be delivered to me.
White/White Performance with FSD