Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Under-promise over-deliver 🤷‍♂️ Ironically, I changed my color and then about five days later, the spec I had originally ordered showed up when I searched new inventory within a 25 mile radius. Could've taken delivery on that vehicle, I imagine, had I not changed my color. They'll delivery eventually. Waiting game isn't the most fun game.
I ordered it a full two months before I have to return my current lease, figuring I would have a nice overlap to leave the car for some PPF, tinting, etc. Now it looks like I may be completely without a car if it arrives toward the end of my current delivery window.

I ordered it a full two months before I have to return my current lease, figuring I would have a nice overlap to leave the car for some PPF, tinting, etc. Now it looks like I may be completely without a car if it arrives toward the end of my current delivery window.
The local Tesla gallery advisor told me he had a girl sell her car because the estimated delivery window on the website reflected dates in the past. She called to set up delivery after selling her car that day, only to find out that there was no vehicle to deliver to her. She had to rent a vehicle for a week until she actually took delivery. Likely not the first or last time this will happen. Craziness. But this is why I basically ignore the estimated delivery date on the site and hope for the best.

Ordered a Red/Black MYP on 4/10. Have changed my color a couple of times (red then black then back to red).
Estimates have been all over the place but currently: 5/20-6/19

Im in no rush and my personal situation actually makes it better to wait longer...but i am impatient

Reactions: brutus979
Instead of the window closing now the window slides to the right one day😳

April 12: 509 - 5/29
April 11: 4/21 - 6/10
April 14: 4/15 - 4/27
April 15: 4/17 - 5/07
April 16: 4/18 - 5/07
April 17: 5/07 - 5/27
April 18: 4/20 - 5/07
April 19: 4/21 - 5/07
April 20: 4/22 - 5/07
April 21: 4/23 - 5/07
April 22: 4/24 - 5/07
April 23: 4/25 - 5/07
April 24: 4/26 - 5/07
April 25: 4/27 - 5/08

Attachments

• 1619354344464.png
    1619354344464.png
    161 bytes · Views: 39
Could just be a glitch, but I have a VIN under my Reservation Number and an Estimated Delivery of May 7-10 now (was May 7-22 this morning). MYP Blue/White, 5-seater, no FSD, no tow. Ordered 3/21. VIN is 178xxx. Seems legit, but waiting to hear back from the SA for confirmation.

Ordered Existing inventory 4/18/2021 At sho -

Was supposed to deliver week off 4/19. Found out that they removed my VIN because of damage to vehicle. Was not happy...Got in the queue..Be nagging my SA and local delivery location.

This Morning....

Estimated Delivery: May 20 - June 09​

This afternoon.....

Got VIN 174XXX

Estimated Delivery: April 28 - May 01​

Might be dreaming.....

Could just be a glitch, but I have a VIN under my Reservation Number and an Estimated Delivery of May 7-10 now (was May 7-22 this morning). MYP Blue/White, 5-seater, no FSD, no tow. Ordered 3/21. VIN is 178xxx. Seems legit, but waiting to hear back from the SA for confirmation.
Same VIN, but now Estimated Delivery is May 2-8. Still no confirmation from SA, but exciting nonetheless.

Howdy everyone, so glad I found this site! Here are my stats: MYP Red, Black interior, no FSD, no Hitch. Ordered my "Bullet" on 4/2.

Estimated Delivery: May 20 - June 09.

Still no VIN. Boooo
Same exact configuration here but ordered 4/10. Current dates are still 5/20-6/19. Would really like to take delivery in early-mid may

still considering changing to white interior but dont want to delay it any more. Lol