Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I see at least 4 MY Long range Performance All wheel drive in the east cost listed this morning. I suppose none of your configurations matched any of the currently available ones? New & Used Electric Cars | Tesla
Nope mine is Black white interior with FSD no tow.

Interesting they have some in stock though... That red one looks good though, but I don't want the attention.

Reactions: with_raiden
Wow,

Delivery date shifted from may 6-22 to May 23 - June 12.

I ordered MYP Black and White int 03/31.
I would call a SA and have them see if there are any cars matching your configuration en route to any Tesla showroom. They can match you to a VIN of a car in transit and reroute it to you. That’s what I did yesterday. The car they found for me hadn’t show up yet on the website, it was just leaving the factory.

I would call a SA and have them see if there are any cars matching your configuration en route to any Tesla showroom. They can match you to a VIN of a car in transit and reroute it to you. That’s what I did yesterday. The car they found for me hadn’t show up yet on the website, it was just leaving the factory.
How do I contact a SA? I just ordered online. Genuine question. Thanks!